[SVN] subversion bundle problems

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Tue Jun 7 18:13:16 UTC 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 10:52 AM, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Try setting the output for the Diff Revisions command to "Output
>> in New Window" and then running Diff Revisions again? This should
>> give us some error diagnostic text.
>>

> I get the following:
>
> /bin/bash: line 30: [: too many arguments

Seems to be a red herring. I have no idea what bash is complaining
about, but I see this here as well.

> -:1:in `require': No such file to load -- svn_diff (LoadError)
>     from -:1

Aha. At the end of the command is this:

ruby -I "$TM_BUNDLE_PATH/Tools/" <<END
     require 'svn_diff'
     Subversion::diff_active_file("$rev1:$rev2", "Subversion—Diff
Revisions…")
END

Perhaps this is doing something differently on 10.3.9 vs Tiger (ruby
1.6.8 vs 1.8.x). It may be worth double-checking that your Subversion
bundle actually has a Tools folder and that it contains svn_diff.rb.

The ruby command itself should be "${TM_RUBY:=ruby}", seems I've been
forgetting this recently.

Chris