[SVN] Can't get begin-end pattern to work

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jun 6 10:53:57 UTC 2005

On Jun 6, 2005, at 10:08, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> So, I am guessing there is no way yet to tell TM to use the other
> patterns in the space between begin and end? I tried something
> stupid like " patterns = ( { include = "text.latex"; } ); ", and
> sure enough got a wonderful spinning beach ball and had to restart TM.

It should have worked, but aborted (as in quit) in case of stack
overflow (as mentioned in a few recent posts). Maybe it was a problem
with the recursive patterns which had potential exponential time
complexity (and thus could cause a beach ball).

But anyway: this functionality is _not_ ready yet. It _will_ be in
the release notes when it is!