[SVN] Revision 1134 (Setext)

Michael Sheets msheets at whitefalls.org
Wed Jun 1 08:57:53 UTC 2005

First commit of this bundle, borrows some from Markdown. Enough new stuff to really get me in trouble though so tell me whats bout to explode in my face. ;)

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Commands/
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Commands/Subheading   (-).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Commands/Title              (=).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Snippets/
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Snippets/Hypertext Link Ref  (link).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Snippets/Hypertext Note Def  (link).plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Syntaxes/
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Setext.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/Syntaxes/inline.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Setext.tmbundle/info.plist
U   trunk/README