[SVN] Committing themes

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Mon Jul 25 02:01:27 UTC 2005

On Jul 23, 2005, at 1:45 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On 23/07/2005, at 5.55, Chris Thomas wrote:
>

>> I've got some updates for Mac Classic and All Hallow's Eve—thanks
>> to the fantastic new theme editor. But how do we commit theme
>> changes? Do we just go ahead and commit the ./Bundles/Themes
>> directory?
>>

> The changed files should end up in:
>  ~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Themes
>
> The files in there you are of course more than welcome to update
> (at least Mac Colors & All Hallow's Eve)!

I just now attempted a commit, and it looks like I don't have
permission to create folders at the "top" level of the repository:

     svn: Commit failed (details follow):
     svn: MKCOL of '/svn/Bundles/!svn/wrk/cdb916b6-affc-0310-87f8-
d86bd21098f2/trunk/Themes': 405 Method Not Allowed (http://
macromates.com)
     Adding         Themes

Can you do an svn mkdir from your presumably privileged svn admin
account (or even commit your version of the files and I'll just do a
merge)?

Thanks,
Chris