[SVN] Revision 1305 (Subversion)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jul 6 07:04:06 UTC 2005

• files for each log entry are now clickable and will cause the revision of that file to be retrieved (to /tmp) and opened.

Long term it probably should make a unique directory in /tmp for the file to be retrieved into.

For the command to work, it needs the base URL of the repository, which is currently constructed by doing “svn info $PWD|grep URL” and then splicing that URL using the first path component of the file clicked (generally that'd be /trunk/) -- in theory this can break (either because $PWD is not part of the repository for which the log is requested, or because the URL doesn't share any path components with the file clicked)…

Despite the challenge of going through shell -> ruby -> html -> javascript -> shell, it works with all the exotic filenames I tested (we actually have filenames both with single and double quotes, backslashes, spaces, UTF-8 encoded characters and so on.)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Tools/flip_files.js
U   trunk/Bundles/Subversion.tmbundle/Tools/format_log.rb