[SVN] Beta 4 scheduled for monday night (UTC)

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Mon Jan 31 04:33:19 UTC 2005

At 5:13 AM +0100 1/31/05, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>I think this stuff has tons of potential -- I should extend the txmt
>URI scheme to also allow insertion of text/snippets, that way people
>can make their beloved palettes using HTML/CSS/JavaScript :)

Cool ideas! I am dizzy trying to grapple with the new possibilities.

This is a free-association, but aren't the Tiger Dashboard widgets
going to be in some kind of XHTML/Javascript form?  If TM really
accepts txmt:// URLs, there might be some neat way to have a TM
dashboard widget.

 From a business perspective, it would be a selling point if Allan
used some of his free time ( :) )  to have TM 1.3 take advantage of
whatever Tiger offers (Spotlight most obviously) soon after its
release...

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu