[SVN] Info.plist -> info.plist

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jan 24 12:30:02 UTC 2005

Sorry about the excessive commit messages, but this wasn't exactly easy
to do...

And I think there's good chance that the .svn files will be corrupted
after checking out these changes (due to only partial
case-insensitiveness), I recommend simply deleting the Templates
directories and do 'svn update'. E.g. cd to the Bundles directory and
do:

    find . -regex '.*Templates'|sed 's/.*/"&"/'|xargs -J% rm -rf %
    svn update

Make backup of your entire system first of course! :)