[SVN] Bundle commit 111

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri Jan 21 19:18:14 UTC 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 20:10, torsten wrote:

> i dont know how to gernerate this uuids, if one could tell it
> to me i will add this to the mips-bundle.

You can use uuidgen from the command line. I made a snippet with

TextMate (1.1b3) will create uuid's for items which are missing them
(or the bundle meta data) *except* for syntaxes, since many/most of
these are in the old-style plist format with embedded comments, so I'd
probably throw away a lot of info if I re-wrote these to disk.