[SVN] Beta release this friday

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed Jan 19 13:21:40 UTC 2005

Just wanted to let you know that I'll (most likely) release 1.1b3 this
friday, and if there are no objections, will include all bundles from
the repository. Many though will be 'hidden' by default.

1.1b3 features this new bundle editor (which should make it more
transparent which bundle contain what):