[SVN] Bundle commit 90

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Jan 17 07:19:54 UTC 2005

On Jan 17, 2005, at 7:59, chris wrote:

> Implementing new keyword naming in Ada, Fortran, Inform, Pascal, Lisp,
> iCalendar bundles. [...]

Great work! and also to you Eric! :)

This is indeed _very_ useful when introducing the new syntax system
which will build on the existing files. As of such, I do aim for the
existing files to be usable as-is, but with added benefits when
standardizing the names (and with style and setting keys most likely
ignored -- I'm thinking maybe let them serve as default values, but not
sure about this).

I did this shell command to extract all current names in use (cd to
Bundles directory):

find . -regex '.*Syntaxes.*' -and -name '*.plist' -exec echo pl \< '{}'
\;|sh|grep 'name = '|perl -pe 's/.*name = "?(.*?)[";].*/$1/'|sort|uniq