[SVN] tiny requests; SVN rocks; public links

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Thu Jan 6 04:44:52 UTC 2005

1a. In 1.1b1p2, assigning a keystroke to a command makes it jump to
the next one; annoying if it's the last one and it jumps to the top.
Especially, if you want to make sure you entered the right keystroke.

1b. 1.1b1p2 asks to 'upgrade' to 1.1b1.

2. I'm loving the SVN. Right now, links to the bundles live in a
zillion places, like our private storage sites, the Wiki(s) and the
SVN. Can we just do SVN? That is, can we forevermore direct people to
grab the bundles off the SVN site? Or automate the tgzip-ing of the
latest bundles, so they'll be in tidy packages? It feels like a lot
of work to go update the wiki as well now... is that lazy?

3. Can I direct people to the anonymous web access to the SVN
repository? E.g. "go download the source at
<http://anon:anon@macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk/Latex.tmbundle/LaTeXTidy.pl>"

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu