[SVN] Bundle commit 370

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:54:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 09:48 (+0100), Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Actually, I should change the default fonts for the HTML output window.
>
> I initially did for the web preview, but some web designers didn't like
> this, since they have some weird idea about HTML being WYSIWYG and
> wanted TM to look exactly like Safari, but I guess this is less of a
> problem for the HTML output ;)

Actually I must agree with this designers, I also sometimes got some
unexpected results because the Preview seemed to show things
different, so ATM I use the real Safari to be sure it will look like I
want it.
So for the future it maybe would the best to let the Web Preview act
exactly like Safari.  (and so be a real preview)

I am a bit torn on what would be the best for the HTML.  I think
Safari like acting also would be the best.  So I suggest to change
just the 2 fonts.  So make 2 Options in the Prefs, Normal Font and
Monospace Font for HTML Output or something like that.  Set the normal
font to Lucida Grande by default and the monospaced one to what is
default on OS-X.  Then the user can adjust it at his needs and the CSS
is a bit more flexible.

--
Torsten