[SVN] Bundle commit 348

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Wed Feb 23 06:53:01 UTC 2005

More FYI. The styles need work. To me, it's pleasant to use, though,
and the new build output parser seems to link fewer false positives
than the previous perl parser did. (None, in my testing, vs. several,
in the case of a multi-target kernel extension build.)

Now I don't need to open Xcode except for configuring builds. :)

Chris