[SVN] Header encoding (was: Bundle commit 330)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Feb 21 09:03:30 UTC 2005

On Feb 21, 2005, at 9:58, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> • Minor changes (font style wasn't an array)

And the From: header now has the name encoded correctly. Though
mail-man shows the (obfuscated) email address for these entries with
encoded name -- so probably I should only encode names that actually
needs it (I'm doing this from a shell script, not a programming
language, which makes things a bit more difficult). But bottom line is,
it works!

Looking forward to seeing commits originating from Frédéric Ballériaux
:)