[SVN] Bundle commit 292

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Wed Feb 16 18:49:40 UTC 2005

Thanks for fixing the crasher when the PDF file was empty.  I ran into
that last night and was just about to look at fixing it until I saw
your email.

Does everyone else like using the option -jobname?   I find that its a
pain because non of my references ever get resolved, and my table of
contents does not get created since they require multiple passes.  It
would be nice to make that optional somehow, or if there is no reason
to have it there lets remove it.

Brad