[SVN] Bundle commit 218

Bob Fleck bob at shmoo.com
Tue Feb 15 06:10:29 UTC 2005

I really like all the new subversion commands, but have one small
request.
Could we make the rev column in the svn blame display wider?

It only shows 3 digits - I work on some projects that have 4, rapidly
approaching 5, digits in the revision numbers.  Currently, I can't see
the top digits in blame.

Bob