[SVN] Bundle commit 266

Eric Hsu erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
Tue Feb 15 05:04:49 UTC 2005

At 5:24 AM +0100 2/15/05, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>>* initial commit of my version of viewing svn log (called Log (2))
>
>That show/hide thing is very neat!

Holy cow, that is HOT.  Any chance those revealed names could open up
the files?

>>   i know there is one now but over the weekend i had no connection
>>   to commit this but maybe you like this one more.
>
>I'm quite sure Eric won't mind we promote "Log (2)" to just "Log" :)

I am deeply offended that Torsten's version is so overwhelmingly
superior to mine. But to be a good sport, I will upgrade it myself.
:P

On this note, I think it would be good if people shared a bit more
what they were working on, so there was a little less duplication of
work.

- Eric
--
Eric Hsu, Assistant Professor of Mathematics
San Francisco State University
erichsu at math.sfsu.edu
http://math.sfsu.edu/hsu