[SVN] Bundle commit 256

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon Feb 14 03:34:28 UTC 2005

On Feb 14, 2005, at 4:03, Eric Hsu wrote:

> Looks okay. Actually NetNewsWire Lite just figured it out on its own
> without reloading.

Ah, since I don't give a message ID it probably just hashes the content
or something.

I tried to disable “white-space: pre” to have the feed wrap, but then
actual line breaks weren't respected (so some of you may have received
a lot of new messages from the feed, because of the change in content).

I'll see if I can't fix this at a later time (i.e. do wrapping _and_
respect hard wraps).