[SVN] Bundle commit 257

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 21:32:26 UTC 2005

Here's an example of a crazy idea I came up with, inspired by Eric's simple question: What is the Todo bundle for.  I created a simple command called help. that just echoes a bit of documentation to an html window.  I'm sure there is a better way to use perl or ruby to output a bunch of text like this so you don't have to worry about the using a single quote breaking my simple use of the echo command.  Anyway this is just a proof of concept idea, but I think it would be useful if other bundles had just a bit of documentation on some of the commands, especially when they rely on the use of some environment variables.

Changed:
A   trunk/TODO.tmbundle/Commands/help.plist
U   trunk/TODO.tmbundle/info.plist