[SVN] Bundle commit 255

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 19:02:17 UTC 2005

On Feb 13, 2005, at 12:20 PM, Chris Thomas wrote:

> I've seen that with the current version of the Update command, but
> Commit works for me. This usually seems to be some kind of shell
> quoting issue. Can you post the paths you're trying to commit, and the
> path it's complaining about (what's the exact error text from the HTML
> window)?
Chris,

You are right, Commit was not working a day ago, but it is working
right now. Sorry.

The code you sent me fixes update, except that I realized that it
forces you to set the TM_SVN variable. Unless you mean for this line
echo "${TM_SVN:=svn}" > /dev/null  to really be export "${TM_SVN:=svn}"
 > /dev/null

I modified the update code and used it for the add command as well, and
now both update and add are working.

Here's the exact error message that I was getting in case its useful.
I don't see that there is anything weird about this path, but I wonder
about the extra single quote  in the second line of the message.

subversion/libsvn_wc/lock.c: 373: (apr_err=155007)
svn: ' '/Users/bmiller/Projects/PythonDataStruct/Trees' is not a
working copy

Brad