[SVN] Bundle commit 255

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sun Feb 13 12:58:07 UTC 2005

When I try to run update or commit I get an error message that pops up
and says that /Users/....../foo is not a working copy.

However I can run updates and commits  from the terminal window just
fine.  I've tried this on a couple of different repositories with the
same result.  The status command seems to work just fine.

Any ideas on what I should check?

Brad