[SVN] Restructure svn

Torsten Becker torsten.becker at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:20:46 UTC 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 20:53, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> Should we move bundles to a bundle sub-directory, now that we also have
> other things placed in the repository?

+1, I think this really would be a good idea, because there are much
things ATM which aren't bundles and maybe more coming.
Then the list name also would make more sense because then its really
about TM development and not just the bundles. :)

> I can then also add sources for the TextMate service and the tm utility
> that I actually wrote for beta 5! ;)

Wow, I think it is a excellent idea to publish such small parts of
TM as open source.  +100000 :D

Just one thing about the tm utility: On my keyboard T is near R and
R and M make rm, we all know what this is. :)  I stumbled over this
problem several times, so I use txm as the command name.  Just as
a suggestion.  Maybe I am the only person who doesn't always hit the
right key but if not, renaming it maybe would prevent bad situations.

( I btw aliased rm to rm -i in my bash profile but if one hasn't
something like this configured, one could easily stumble into trouble. )

--
Torsten Becker