[SVN] Having troubles commiting (subversion weenie alert)

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Thu Feb 3 17:16:13 UTC 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Torsten Becker wrote:

> did you try this: http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#wedged-wc ?

No.  But I did try googling for this:
"working copy" "not locked" site:tigris.org

Which turned up bubkis.  However, your link, while addressing the dual
problem, gave me enough pointers to suss things out (I think).

William D. Neumann

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

  Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

 	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)