[SVN] Bundle commit 179

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 2 19:18:32 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Yes and no. The basic idea is that there should be a minimum of top-level
> categories, and elements that are similar should be grouped together into
> similar categories.

Sure.  I was mainly wondering if there was some kind of standard list for
the top-level names, and perhaps for second level as well.  For example,
I'm using a type top-level, with variant, polyvariant, and storage as
second level names, and I have no strings toplevel, using instead
constant.string.

> The choices I make are primarily intended to group with similar elements in
> other languages, except where I didn't recognize the construct. Yours may
> well be superior to mine; I claim no OCaml expertise. :) So you may want to
> replace or tweak my choices. My feelings will not be hurt. :)

Actually, most of them were pretty similar.  I just wondered if I would be
violating some unwritten rule if I stuck with some of my earlier choices.

William D. Neumann

---

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

  Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

 	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)