[SVN] Bundle commit 179

William D. Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Wed Feb 2 15:30:19 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Convert OCaml to new scheme
> Changed:
> U   trunk/OCaml.tmbundle/Syntaxes/LightOCaml.plist
> U   trunk/OCaml.tmbundle/Syntaxes/OCaml.plist

Is there some standardization fer the new scheme?  I've been updating the
OComl bundle, and was going to do a check-in tonight of the current
changes, but my multilevel nomes are somewhat different from the ones that
Chris chose.  I did a quick search of the wiki but didn't turn up anything

William D. Neumann

"There's just so many extra children, we could just feed the
children to these tigers.  We don't need them, we're not doing
anything with them.

Tigers are noble and sleek; children are loud and messy."

         -- Neko Case

  Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.

 	-- Tony-A (some guy on /.)