[SVN] Bundle commit 162
allan at macromates.com
Tue Feb 1 01:31:47 UTC 2005
>From Anders Thid (who sent me an updated bundle from which I took the syntax file and removed .m from the filetypes, so that it doesn't claim objective-c files by default):
* renamed to MATLAB.tmbundle
* title is only MATLAB, couldn't find anything in it that corresponds to Octave.
* fixed transpos
* fixed colors so that they are same as in MATLAB editor
* fixed recognizing .m and .mat files
* fixed that the character for commenting whole lines is %
there are still two posts left in the file that i cannot understand
# comment whole line
" " matlab string
maybe these two are octave stuff or old matlab commands, i left them since you don't use them at all in matlab code so they won't interfere with anything.
More information about the textmate-dev