[SVN] r2477 (Experimental HTML)

Michael Sheets msheets at whitefalls.org
Sun Dec 18 09:12:51 UTC 2005

Change the templates to use hard tabs rather than soft tabs (credit: robbox)

Perhaps when a template is used it should convert any tabs into the format you currently have set? Could I guess be a problem in languages where tabs are required, but then so would the setting itself anyway? Comments?

(Robbox brough up the point of converting from soft to hard tabs, I'd o only do it the one way, if the template author wants conversion they'd have to use ral tabs.)

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Support/utilities.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Templates/HTML – 4.0 Strict/index.html
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Templates/XHTML – 1.0 Frameset/index.html
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Templates/XHTML – 1.0 Strict/index.html
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Templates/XHTML – 1.0 Transitional/index.html
U   trunk/Bundles/Experimental HTML.tmbundle/Templates/XHTML – 1.1/index.html