[SVN] r2435 (Markdown)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Dec 12 17:30:44 UTC 2005

• changed scoping so that [references][REF98] now have the link-text and actual link (in the reference list) scoped as markup.underline.link, but the other part is entity.name.reference and the entire construction is meta.reference + list for the list and item for the in-doc reference.
• disabled spell checking for meta.reference

I did this because I think there was too much underlining in my documents (and especially my reference list) — if this goes well, the other link constructions should probably follow the style of only making the actual link underlined.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Markdown.tmbundle/Preferences/Disable spell checking for raw.plist
U   trunk/Bundles/Markdown.tmbundle/Syntaxes/Markdown.plist