[SVN] r2419 (Objective-C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Dec 9 12:37:08 UTC 2005

Enhanced Documentation for Word / Selection to first check doc_references.txt then for a file named after the token being looked up (in the Cocoa documentation folder), and finally use man and show all matching manual pages (not just the first) -- show a tool tip of no documentation was found.

Included is also the Ruby script to generate doc_references.txt. It collects all links from the local ADC documentation which has a name of NS[A-Z]\w+.

Current build of TextMate discards the fragment part of tm-file://-redirects, which diminishes the value of the doc_references.txt, but it's fixed for next build.

The command is now on the standard ^H key. The only reason I didn't move this earlier was because I wanted to retain the ability to do man lookups in Objective-C sources, but now this command encompasses that functionality.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Commands/Lookup Cocoa Class.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Support/doc_references.txt.gz
A   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/Support/make_doc_references.rb
U   trunk/Bundles/Objective-C.tmbundle/info.plist