[SVN] r2409 (C)

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Dec 7 07:00:44 UTC 2005

On 7/12/2005, at 3:07, Chris Thomas wrote:

> Sometimes TM_PROJECT_DIR is "/" [...]

Speaking of which, it might be useful to have the generated project
files (from Xcode Import) simply set TM_PROJECT_DIRECTORY as a
project specific variable (this takes precedence over the calculated
project directory).

That said, I can probably also enhance the current heuristic — I
think it's the frameworks added to the generated project which throws
it off (it takes the common parent of all files in the top-most non-
empty level), which can probably be avoided if I ignored non-text files.