[SVN] r2384 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 23:08:02 UTC 2005

Haris,

Thanks for the work on the new commands!  They seem to be working
pretty well.  One minor problem I've noticed is that when I insert an
itemize I get
\begin{itemize}
     \item

\end{itemize}

Where my cursor is shown by the |.  I think It would be better to
leave the cursor on the \item line since that is where you are going
to want to start typing.

As far as the keybinding are concerned, I already modified my local
version to use ctrl-\ and ctrl-shift-\  I rarely do any serious
coding or writing on my powerbook keyboard and these bindings keep my
hands in a much more natural position on a regular keyboard.

Brad