[SVN] r2362 (Latex)

William Neumann wneumann at cs.unm.edu
Sat Dec 3 19:37:29 UTC 2005

On Dec 3, 2005, at 9:09 AM, Brad Miller wrote:

> I am strongly in favor of keeping ctrl-< at least for the
> environments.  I like the fact that it is consistent with html.
> Since environments are analogous with begin/end tag pairs using the
> same key combo makes sense to me.

And this means nothing to people who rarely do any HTML work.  At
least in HTML, < is a sensible keystroke, as it's what's used to
indicate the start of a markup tag.  What's wrong with Cmd-\?  The \
is a stroke that's prevalent in Latex, and a quick check of the
keyboard shortcuts in Textmate shows it to be free...

William D. Neumann

"I eat T-bone steaks, I lift barbell plates, I'm sweeter than a
German chocolate cake. I'm the reflection of perfection, the number
one selection. I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too
sweet to be sour. The ladies' pet, the men's regret, where what you
see is what you get, and what you don't see, is better yet."

          --Superstar Billy Graham