[SVN] r2362 (Latex)

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Dec 2 17:37:13 UTC 2005

Charilaos Skiadas wrote:
> I was not the one responsible for removing all the individual
> environment snippets, but I have to admit that I welcome it, in favor of
> the centralized command. The LaTeX bundle had a bit out of proportion,
> so what I propose is we keep the LaTeX bundle as simple as possible, but
> offer a "professional LaTeX" bundle with a whole lot more snippets, or
> we just let people customize it themselves.

It was a collective effort which we discussed on IRC with allan and some
others.

However, after putting this to actual use, I found that the itemize
snippet is really indespensible and cannot be replaced with the "magic"
command, without creating a kludge.
Instead, I recreated the itemize snippet, placed the first tabstop on
"itemize", so that it works equally well for enumeration, description,
and whatever other itemize environments you might need.

Jeroen.