[SVN] Revision 794 (LanguageDefinition)

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Apr 28 22:43:39 UTC 2005

I'm not sure, it works fine for me under Tiger. I'm currently testing
it on Panther.

Please note that the output is currently very hard to use, because it
contains *everything* and is basically unstyled. I'm planning on
providing a way to filter what to display (i.e. key shortcut vs tab
trigger vs input pattern) and to make it look better.

--
Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org
http://www.tildesoft.com