[SVN] Revision 794 (LanguageDefinition)

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Thu Apr 28 22:12:21 UTC 2005

Add initial Show Keyboard Shortcuts command
This includes 2 new tools. One is a command-line tool that spits out a plist of all the keyboard shortcuts (and tab triggers and input patterns)
The second is a ruby extension that lets ruby read/write property lists
The output is currently very ugly, I'm just committing this now because it does work and this is a way to back up my work

Changed:
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Commands/Show Keyboard Shortcuts.plist
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Stylesheets/
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Stylesheets/list_shortcuts.css
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/list_shortcuts.rb
A   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/Tools/plist.bundle
U   trunk/Bundles/LanguageDefinition.tmbundle/info.plist
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.m
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.xcode/
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts.xcode/project.pbxproj
A   trunk/Tools/KeyboardShortcuts/KeyboardShortcuts_Prefix.pch
A   trunk/Tools/plist/
A   trunk/Tools/plist/extconf.rb
A   trunk/Tools/plist/plist.c
A   trunk/Tools/plist/test.rb