[SVN] Revision 772 (PHP)

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu Apr 28 08:53:17 UTC 2005

Changed tag markup rule to name individual elements w/o being descendents of keyword.*. So it's possible to style:
   keyword.markup.element-name.html
   keyword.markup.attribute-name.html

The string argument to the attribute is string.double-quoted (w/o direct descendent of text.html) and can contain embedded PHP.

We may want the entire tag (from < to >) to be named, but it should be a “dummy” name like declaration.tag, since we generally do not want to style the entire thing the same.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/PHP.tmbundle/Syntaxes/HTML-PHP.plist