[SVN] Revision 717 (XML)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Mon Apr 25 17:28:35 UTC 2005

Allan,

There is something I'm not understanding about the include rule.

In the markdown file I tried to include "text.html.basic" which is the
scope name defined in the HTML.plist file.  However when I do that
TextMate just beeps at me and I see a bunch of the following messages
in the console:

2005-04-25 12:15:01.852 TextMate[14359] didn't find rule named
text.html.basic

However when I include "HTML (Basic)"  the value for name  in
HTML.plist all is well.

So should I conclude that we should use name not scopeName in include
rules?

Brad