[SVN] Revision 711 (Python)

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:48:02 UTC 2005

I tried to create a new python script using your new template but all I
get is a blank file.
I don't see anything in the system log.

Strangely, the first time I click on test from the bundle editor I get
a blank file.  After I close the blank file if I click test again
TextMate just beeps at me.

Brad