[SVN] Naming convention

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Fri Apr 22 08:05:33 UTC 2005

Hi,

The need for a default naming convention has now become pretty clear :)
There is the list on the wiki
<http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.DevelopingBundles> But that
list is a bit too long to be really useful.

Now the Simple Theme follows that naming convention mostly, but I think
we need to write everything down and discuss what should be used.

One thing I propose we do with the naming is that we cut out the plurals.
Currently it's a bit of a mix of plural and single words and it gets
confusing if we add more keywords. Most programming languages don't use
plurals in their keywords anyway ;)

Could someone extract the keywords from the simple theme and make that
into a new wikipage on keywords please? That way it might be easier to
see which ones are used.

Jeroen.
--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>