[SVN] Bundle commit 640 (Latex)

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Fri Apr 22 03:43:09 UTC 2005

I took out the color and formatting commands, and I've been trying to put together a good naming convention.  That makes a markup language like LaTeX distinct from other programming languages.
keywords.markup  -- general latex commands
keywords.markup.environments  -- for specific environments
keywords.markup.inline -- for inline commands like \textbf, etc.
Feel free to give me other suggestions.
I'll be checking in a 'settings group' that you can try for LaTex that uses the current naming scheme to do some styling.

Changed:
U   trunk/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Syntaxes/LaTeX.plist