[SVN] Changes completed

Jeroen van der Ham jeroen at je-ju.net
Thu Apr 21 08:26:41 UTC 2005

On 21-04-2005 10:18, Allan Odgaard wrote:
> However, if any of your bundles had unrecognized items or modified
> items, I'm quite sure svn will barf. I think the easiest thing is either
> a) make a fresh checkout or b) move/remove all the modified/unrecognized
> items before 'svn up'.

svn won't really 'barf'.
If you do an svn update, it will delete all items that had no changes,
i.e. you are left with all the files that you changed yourself but had
not committed/added to the repository.

And if you are considering removing everything and checking out a fresh
copy, make sure to preserve Custom.tmbundle, because that contains all
your custom defined templates, commands, etc.

Jeroen.

--
            <http://www.je-ju.net/~jeroen/blog/>