[SVN] Bundle commit 596

Chris Thomas chris at cjack.com
Sun Apr 17 21:46:36 UTC 2005

On Apr 17, 2005, at 1:04 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2005, at 10:02, Allan Odgaard wrote:
>

>>> Introduce hierarchy of divs to enable a more pleasing appearance.
>>>
>> Now I get: [...]
>>

> Actually, this was introduced for revision 595. 594 works.

That must be a slightly different problem; the div_stack instance
variable didn't exist before rev 596.

In any case, I've checked in a fix for the div_stack problem. Please
let me know if you find others. This should work just fine with Ruby
1.6.x.

I will be doing further work to clean up some of the rough edges
around the aesthetics  and layout, of course, so don't be discouraged
by what you see. :)

Chris