[SVN] Bundle commit 591

Brad Miller bonelake at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 15:42:47 UTC 2005

Although iTerm is not a standard application, the run in iTerm is bound
to the same key as Python so you get a choice of how you want to run
your script. I'd prefer that we leave the keybinding there so I don't
have to go through the automation and command menus to find this.

We have lots of commands that use 'non standard' applications and I
don't think we would want to unbind the keys that refer to all of them
would we?

Brad