[TxMt] Safari 10 popup when opening a txmt://open link Xdebug

feek feekdiv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 07:32:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

For creating web templates I use Xdebug. In Xdebug you can set
`txmt://open/?` in order to open the file with the error in  TM. On previous
versions of Safari (< 10.0.2) TM opens without any problems. But now (>
10.0.2) Safari every time ask if it may open TM: see screenshot:
http://feek.d.pr/V1pH

Is there a way to disable this pop-up? I cannot find any settings in Safari.
Or is it maybe related to a "unsigned developer"?

how to reproduce: just paste `txmt://open/` into Safari.

I use TM 2.0-rc.4 on OSX 10.11.6

Regards,
Feek