[TxMt] Re: GitHub Markdown Bundle (and making it official)

Mike McQuaid mike at mikemcquaid.com
Fri Feb 12 14:02:57 UTC 2016

> I would suggest factoring out your styles into a separate bundle, as styling is very subjective and in retrospect the default font styling for headings etc. should probably have been in its own bundle that users could then easily disable, though we have already removed some of the styles we originally included based on user feedback :)

Thanks for the suggestion. Done:
https://github.com/mikemcquaid/GitHub-Markdown.tmbundle
https://github.com/mikemcquaid/GitHub-Markdown-Font-Settings.tmbundle

What would it take to get these be “official” TextMate bundles (not installed by default but in the menu and GitHub organisation)?

Cheers!

Mike McQuaid
http://mikemcquaid.com