[TxMt] Re: Filter in bundle context/commands menu

Sun Apr 10 14:48:54 UTC 2016

On 4 Apr 2016, at 16:23, Jacob Carlborg wrote:

>> I’m wondering how close we are to what ⌃⌘T already does.
> […]
> The UI is a bit more heavy. Also, since each line is taller it can't
> show as many lines as the context menu.
>
> But do you think it would be better to use the same UI as ⌃⌘T but
> tweaked for this use case?

I’m generally a fan of unification, but in this case, it might be too
much with the ⌃⌘T UI, as personally I would probably not like the
bugger and more cluttered ⌃⌘T UI.

As of such, I’m not even sure I’d want a filter string, but it’s
worth a try, and it could be hidden until the user actually types
something.

Main downside is that we’ll be adding custom code that then need to be
kept up with new OS looks.