[TxMt] Re: size of folding arrows and bookmarks in gutter

Fri Oct 17 14:07:18 UTC 2014

On 17 Oct 2014, at 5:43, Gildas Hamel wrote:

> The size of bookmarks and arrows for folding blocks in the gutter
> seems larger to me in TM2.0-beta1. I prefer a very small size and do
> not know how to change that. Through gutterSettings in my theme (Mac
> Classic)? I would welcome any help with this.

The size is not configurable.

Currently the images get a square box based on the line height.

Previously we used the font’s cap height and muliplied it by a
per-image scale factor.

The latter is no longer feasible because we allow arbitrary (user
supplied) images to be shown in the gutter.

Are you using Menlo or some other font? I presume that a font with high
ascender/descender values would give an undesired result.

Don’t know what calculation could work to solve this problem.

> Related: I don't see an option to toggle bookmarks and/or
> block-folding arrows in the menus. Is it possible via .tm_properties?

You mean hide them from the gutter? Neither columns can be hidden.