[TxMt] Re: Disabling entire bundles doesnt persist

Carpii UK carpii.uk at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 13:52:26 UTC 2014

Not entirely sure how to reply to the mailing list via email, hopefully
this will work...

Subject: [TxMt] Re: Disabling entire bundles doesnt persist

> When you disable the item and save, TextMate should create the following
file:
>    ~/Library/Application Support/Avian/Bundles/AppleScript.tmbundle/info.
plist
> Does that file appear on your disk?

Hm, I just noticed what was actually happening is instead of updating
AppleScript bundle, it was silently creating a new AppleScript
2.tmbundle, AppleScript
3.tmbundle etc.

> Additionally it updates the index, which is located at:
>    ~/Library/Caches/com.macromates.TextMate/BundlesIndex.binary
> You can check the date of that file. You can also try to quit TextMate,
remove the index, and then relaunch, that will make TM generate a new index.

Thanks, this fixed my problem.
I deleted the index and when TM relaunched, the unwanted bundles are hidden
and disabled in Bundle editor.

I guess it somehow got out of sync