[TxMt] Re: Commands not working in recent TM2 builds

Jon Clayden jon.clayden at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:18:31 UTC 2013

Thanks, Allan, for the response, but moving these two folders elsewhere
(and then reinstalling the bundles I use, via TM prefs, but no
customisations) does not solve the problem. I haven't made any recent
changes to any bundle, and as I mentioned, downgrading was previously
effective at solving the issue. I'm on Mountain Lion (10.8.2), if that's
relevant.

Regards,
Jon