[TxMt] TM2: Find/Change has only "Find All" and "Replace All" buttons

TextMate Users daz-macromates at zzzurn.com
Mon Jul 9 16:02:03 UTC 2012

Is the TM2 Find/Change dialog expected to eventually get the same options
as the TM 1.5 Find/Change dialog? I sorely miss the ability to Find Next
and Replace and Find without any extra hassle.

Yes, I can set the "In:" selection to "selection", Replace All, change In:
to Document, Find, set In: to Selection, Replace All, change In: to
Document, Find the next one.

I'd also like to see expanded (or expandable) text areas so I can see what
I'm trying to change.

Thanks
DZ